Skip to content
- Drones enable collecting the needed data for identifying and mitigating risks in power distribution in advance
- Greatly reduce man hours and costs by automating inspections, saving 30 – 50% of the cost and time when using drones to conduct power line inspection.
- Assess the condition and orientation of all components of cell towers with no need for workers to ascend to height
- Inspections are drone from a safe distance while increasing efficiency due to data accuracy and reliability with real-time images, video feed, and zoom/thermal/4k capabilities can be transmitted to a ground control station.
- Thermal and LIDAR can be used to aid in inspecting and monitoring the corridor for power lines and towers
- Higher-resolution visual inspections than ground-based inspections
- Towers remain functional during inspection